1. Impact - does it make
a good first impression?
2. Creativity - is a unique?
3. Style - does it have
a "signature look"?
4. Composition - did you
use repetition, rule of thirds, leading lines or other composition?
5. Color balance/tonal
gradation - is a contrast correct and does it provide impact?
6. Print presentation
- is the crop, mount, paper etc. of high standard?
7. Center of interest
- is the focus on the subject?
8. Lighting - is the direction,
quality and quantity of the light correct?
9. Subject matter or interpretation
- is there a clear subject that is balanced with the background?
10. Print quality - is
the print of high standard?
11. Technique - do you
use the right camera, lens, exposure and other techniques correctly?
12. Storytelling - to
the elements of the image reinforced the message or story?